Located in Henrico County, Carter Woods serves adults age 62 years and older. Apartments are barrier free and equipped with emergency pull cords. Residents enjoy community rooms, cozy lounges with fireplaces, a library, exercise room and business center with computers.
Convenient and affordable apartments. Rents starting at just $610 per month based on Availability. Please call for more information today. (Minimum-maximum income restrictions apply.) Close to the Eastern Government Complex and Masonic Home of Virginia.
Amenities: Kitchen with color-coordinated appliances; emergency pull cord system in bedroom and bathroom; smoke detectors and heat-activated sprinkler system; individually controlled economical heat and air conditioning; wall-to-wall carpeting; mini-blinds; pre-wired for TV and telephone and cable. Number of bathrooms ranges from 1 – 2. First multi-family EarthCraft-certified development in Virginia.
Community Amenities: On-site staff; 24-hour emergency maintenance service; handsomely furnished lounges and activity rooms; elevator access to all floors; laundry facilities; convenient to shopping, places of worship, and services; on-site parking. Public transportation nearby (near the GRTC bus line). For adults age 62 years and older. Pets are allowed. Utility type: electric.
- Beautiful apartment homes with 1 and 2 bedrooms
- Elevator access to all floors
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Restricted entry system and On-site parking
- Laundry facilities on site
- Social and recreational activities
- Handsomely furnished residents lounge and entry
- Exercise room, computer room, library, activity spaces and garden terrace
- Emergency pull cords
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Small pets welcome