Fairmont Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center located in Amherst Virginia is a part of Centra, a nonprofit regional healthcare system. Fairmont Crossing provides skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in a beautiful hilltop setting complete with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Designed to create a unique home-like experience, our facility is divided into four distinct neighborhoods promoting comfortable areas for residents and family members to relax and visit. The well equipped gym, open areas throughout and outdoor garden pathways provide a variety of opportunities for residents to regain strength, endurance and independence. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available on site.
At Fairmont Crossing a team of health care professionals work with each resident and their family members to understand and develop a plan of care that addresses the resident’s physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. Working together to provide a comprehensive approach to care, our team of professionals recognize relationships with family and friends as a continuing part of life and welcome involvement.
Being part of Centra means that health care services are coordinated across all aspects of care. Whether the resident requires acute care hospitalization, diagnostic evaluations, home health care services, hospice care or outpatient rehabilitation residents have access to the health professionals and services provided by Centra.
- Fairmont Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is located in Amherst Virginia
- Fairmont Crossing’s medical director William Ramsey, M.D. visits regularly.
- Administrator, Wendy Walter, is committed to providing quality care.
- Fairmont Crossing earned a national quality award in 2008
- Centra’s Rehabilitation Management Program is available at Fairmont
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy are available on site.
- Fairmont Crossing accepts Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurances.