At Mason Christian Village, you will find that we live by our mission statement; Serving With Excellence, Reflecting Jesus’ Compassion. From the moment you walk in, you will experience quality services and commitment to excellence that provides the foundation for one of the finest retirement communities in greater Cincinnati. Established by the Christian Benevolent Association, Mason Christian Village is dedicated to encouraging the spiritual, physical, social, cultural, and emotional growth of its residents.
You will enjoy a carefree, active lifestyle when you make the move to one of our charming cottages or spacious garden apartments both featuring spectacular views of our lake and 75 acres of landscaped grounds. You will also have peace of mind knowing that if you ever require more care, you have the reassurance of priority access to assisted living, rehabilitation, memory care, and nursing care all right here on campus.
- Independent cottages and apartments
- Assisted living, Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- 75 acres for walking, jogging and gardening
- 2.5 acre lake stocked for fishing
- Dining room, Library,Kraemer Kaffe, and MCV Athletic Club
- Salon and bank
- Areas for welcoming family, Chapel and Pastoral Care and Woodworking shop