The Meadows is located on the campus of Maple Knoll Village in Springdale and offers 150 one-bedroom apartments, a communal dining room, a spacious living room, a parlor, craft rooms and more. A sun shelter surrounded by resident-tended gardens provides a shady spot for picnics and special parties. Walking paths offer access to 54 acres.
Affordable Housing Just For You
- Apartments come with equipped kitchens, which are located at one end of the main living/dining area. Most apartments have tub cut outs for easier entrance to egress from the bath tub. Heat and air conditioning are individually controlled within the apartment.
- We do allow pets. Cats and small dogs under 25 pounds are welcome. Although we do require a pet deposit, it can be paid over several months in payments as little as $10, and is refundable.
- The Meadows benefits from being on the Maple Knoll Village campus in several ways, including 24/7 on site maintenance and security and a daily shopping shuttle at no charge. Many concerts and other MKV entertainments are open to Meadows residents as well. The Meadows is a smoke-free facility.
- The Meadows has a neighborhood feel, and residents are always welcome to come to the common areas and socialize, play the piano or organ, or watch the big screen TV. There are always puzzles to work and most evenings offer bingo or card games. F and G building both have a single large public balcony on the 4th floor.
- Every floor has a laundry room. Each laundry room has two washers and two dryers which are coin operated and priced well below market rate.
- Resident parking is located in the front of the building. All residents are free to have a car on campus as long as the car is functional and fully insured, as required by law. Overflow parking is located behind the building.
- Volunteers help deliver mail or meals-on-wheels. Still others volunteer at the gift shop and the campus re-sale shop, or help take nursing home residents to activities, If you like to help we can find a place for you!
- Each unit has four closets. An entry way coat closet, a walk-in storage closet, a linen closet and a large bedroom closet. Additionally, when you move in you can put your name on the waiting list for a lower level storage bin.