- This event has passed.
10 Dementia Warning Signs at The Memory Center
September 10, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
September 10, 2019, 5:30 P.M.- 7:30 P.M.
10 DEMENTIA WARNING SIGNS
RSVP TAMIKA BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 16: TAMIKAW@THEMEMORYCENTER.COM OR 804-378-5100
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. It and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living.
- Learn how to recognize common signs of the disease
- Learn how to approach someone about memory concerns
- Learn the importance of early detection and benefits of a diagnosis
- Learn about possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
- Learn about The Alzheimer’s Association’s supportive resources