October 8 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
October 8, 2019, 5:30 P.M.- 7:30 P.M.
RSVP TAMIKA BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 16: TAMIKAW@THEMEMORYCENTER.COM OR 804-378-5100
When someone is showing signs of dementia, it’s time to talk. Often, conversations with family about changing behaviors can be challenging and uncomfortable.
- Learn tips for breaking the ice with your family so you can address some of the most common issues that may be difficult to discuss, such as:
- Going to the doctor for a diagnosis or medical treatment
- Deciding when to stop driving and cooking
- Making legal and financial plans
- Looking for a memory care community