Rewards from Seniors Guide PERKS program ($50 Target Gift Card) may be limited by participation and eligibility of the community. For participating communities, only (1) Target Gift Card will be offered per move-in (i.e., if two or more people move into the same community together, only one Target Gift Card will be offered for that move-in).
If eligible for the $50 Target Gift Card, then the following requirements apply:
1. Find Your Community Using Seniors Guide Magazine. Residence Required. You must move into the community. Then the property must validate that (1) your name appears on the agreement as an resident or occupant; and (2) you have lived in the community for more than 30 days.
Communities in Seniors Guide. For residents to qualify to receive a $50 Target Gift Card, the community must be actively participating in the Seniors Guide Marketing Program. Please refer below to see additional details. Renters will not qualify to receive a $50 Target Gift Card if they find their new home using other online or offline resources or are otherwise associated with the community, such as:
- Residents who may have previously lived in the community listed with the move-in information.
- Residents who may have previously lived in a community that is owned or managed by the same company as the property listed with the move-in information.
- Residents who are current or former employees of the community listed in the move-in information.
- Renters who find their home using other resources including, but not limited to referrals, online or offline resources, or marketing programs other than Seniors Guide.
- Renters who have been referred by a placement agency or a resident of the community.
Confirmation by Seniors Guide. Seniors Guide must be able to confirm your use of our program. We must be able to confirm your lease and occupancy with your new community.
2. Tell Your Community Contact That You Found Them with Seniors Guide. When visiting a community, have the admissions office note that you found them with Seniors Guide. The office may ask for your name and contact information — this is the perfect time to mention that you found them with Seniors Guide. In addition, please note Seniors Guide as your source wherever possible: on guest cards, lease applications, and any other paper or electronic documentation. This helps us verify your use of Seniors Guide to find your new community.
3. Claim Your PERK by Completing Seniors Guide’s Move-In Report Form. www.seniorsguideonline.com/perks
Sign a New Move-In Agreement. You must have signed a new lease or move-in agreement at the community you found using Seniors Guide. If you (or anyone moving with you) has signed a previous move-in agreement, has a previous relationship with the community, or is merely renewing an existing lease, you will not qualify to receive a $50 Target Gift Card. Only one $50 Target Gift Card will be granted per move-in. If different cosigners or residents of the same agreement submit separate report forms, only one $50 Target Gift Card will be granted for the first form received and verified.
Submission Deadline.You must submit your PERKS claim form within 60 days after moving to a community However, if the community or property no longer participates in the Seniors Guide Marketing Program, you must submit your PERKS claim form within 30 days after the termination of community’s participation. You can also submit your claim form prior to move-in.
Expected Timing for Receipt of $50 Target Gift Card. Processing the claim form usually takes 8-10 weeks from your move-in date or the day you report your move-in, whichever is later.
Last updated: February 2, 2016