Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
Thank you for visiting www.SeniorsGuideOnline.com, a site presented to you by Ross Publishing, Inc.
About Seniors Guide Online –
All information on this site has been supplied by owners, managers and agents of the companies represented. We have made every effort to assure accurate information, but may be subject to errors and omissions. All rental or sales terms and conditions were current at the publish date, but are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved by copyright. Seniors Guide Online™ or parts must not be reproduced in any commercial form.
All real estate advertised herin is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination. We will not knowingly accept any advertising which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all advertised dwellings are available on an equal opportunity basis.
By visiting SeniorsGuideOnline.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
The information we learn from customers allows us to personalize and continually improve your experience here at www.SeniorsGuideOnline.com.
Here are the types of information we use and/or provide:
1. Cookies which are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages.
- Personalize your experience.
- Analyze which pages visitors visit.
- Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness.
2. Information you have supplied by various forms.
We may use the information you provide about yourself to:
- Fulfill your requests for information about our advertisers communities, products, programs and services.
- Fulfill your requests for magazines in both digital and print forms.
3. Links to other web sites.
www.SeniorsGuideOnline.com includes links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third pary website.
4. Privacy Statement updates.
www.SeniorsGuideOnline.com may update this privacy statement at anytime by posting a new version.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, please contact us by:
- By Email – email@example.com
- By Phone – Toll free: (866) 774-8433
- By Phone – (804) 674-5004
- By Mail – P.O. Box 35026 Richmond, Va 23235