By entering and voting in Seniors Guide’s SENIORS GOT TALENT, participants agree to the following contest rules and regulations. Additional terms and conditions may apply. There is no cost to enter SENIORS GOT TALENT.
- All entries must be entered and accepted on or before November 2017 via the upload form located at /talent-video-upload to qualify for cash prizes.
- Top 3 videos will be chosen based on number of votes after the contest ends on December 31, 2017.
- All cash prizes will be awarded via check made out to the company who submitted the video or the individual senior talent featured in the video. Senior talent featured individuals who receive monetary winnings from SENIORS GOT TALENT must be ages 60+.
- Ross Publishing, Inc. / The Seniors Guide Employees are ineligible to win Cash Prizes from SENIORS GOT TALENT.
- Only Valid Email addresses used to vote for video entries will be counted towards the number of Total Votes
- Spam, Robotic, Fraudulent, and Invalid email addresses used to vote will be periodically purged and deleted.
- Individual entries are allowed 1 vote per valid email address, per day*. It is encouraged to continue to vote daily for your favorite videos.
Ross Publishing, Inc./Seniors Guide, reserves the right to edit, reject, or refuse video submissions at any time for any reason whatsoever. Video submissions are automatically entered into the SENIORS GOT TALENT contest and subject to all rules that apply. Email addresses are private, and will only be used for communication and marketing purposes by Seniors Guide when applicable. By entering and participating in SENIOR GOT TALENT, you agree and accept the rules and regulations as stated above. Submissions may be used for promotional purposes as warranted by eligible sponsor(s), Ross Publishing, Seniors Guide, and SeniorsGuideOnline.com.
*Daily voting is limited by IP Address. Shared computers and locations will not be able to vote multiple times per day.